Username:

In-Game Name: DelisousSuprise4

Reason for ban Alt of gamefagnewsyt

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) game

Staff who banned you Kidcar33

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Most lickely for using a vpn. Alot of people use proton vpn and it automatically assigns you to the server with the lowest load. I saw his appeal so I guess he got banned at a similar time as me and I wouldnt be supprised if protonVPN just assigned us the same IP.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I use a VPN because I just prefer to maintain internet privacy.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I would like to continue using a VPN service if that's ok.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Probably going to start using a paid VPN since the public one has actually been giving me a few problems. This kind of thing wont happen again if I use a private VPN service.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? False ban

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Using a VPN is not allowed on our server, as we are unable to verify if you are an individual trying to get around a ban by changing your IP. You will need to not be on one if you wish to be unbanned.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
I have unbanned your account, if you are found on a VPN again you will be repermed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.