Username:

In-Game Name: DerKaiserWilhelm

Reason for ban "alt of gavhack blacklisted player"

Length of ban: permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was using a VPN for personal reasons unrelated to the server, when suddenly I was banned. I believe this gavhack used the same VPN as I, and I was unlucky enough to get assigned the same IP as him. For proof, put the IP I was banned on through one of those websites that detects VPNs (like ipqualityscore), or check my IP history (if possible), you should find plenty of other IPs (all based in various locations around the US) there.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was falsely banned. I should be unbanned because I am not gavhack.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will refrain from using the VPN server that got me banned of course, though I would like if staff was a little more hesitant on banning someone over an IP. Perhaps first ask them why they share an IP with a rule-breaker, and hence get them to change their VPN server if indeed he is simply using a VPN?

How can you ensure we can trust you again? See the above reasons.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thanks for your time.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal accepted
we normaly dont check for VPN's i just seen you were on the same IP as a black listed player that is why i issued the ban. As for speaking to the players as to why they're on the same IP as a banned player we don't cause if the the player is the banned player they will just lie to us anyways. so no point.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.