Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Devan811

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devan811

Member Name Devan811

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Devan811

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp banned

Staff who banned you : lolidreams

Staff who dealt with you : lolidreams

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Having a hack client

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was standing at spawn hitting shift "twerking" and next thing i know i was banned.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I dont understand why I was banned

Why should we unban you? I am an honest person who doesnt have hacks and I have been playing on this server for a while and never had a problem

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I dont have hacks

How can we trust you again? I dont have hacks and I can send you screenshots if you want.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please unban me, i dont understand why i was banned, all i did was hit shift a bunch of times at spawn.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied.

Hello!

The reason you have on record is for "Aristois Spam."
ouFNdM1FQKSq38a3MduK6A.png

What this means is that you were using a hacked client called Aristois and using one of its spam features:
[01:12:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] §f[§7§f] §f[§dDealer§f] §f§f§fDevan811§f: Aristois rules [22689711f7502462833cf64065f12772e]​

I am going to deny this appeal on account of the evidence I have displayed.
Please remove your hacks when joining back on the server.

Devan811

Since you dont believe me, I dont have hacks, these are my only launch options, i dont know what more you would need to believe me, it wasnt me.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 4.16.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 4.16.05 PM.png
    400.8 KB · Views: 81

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I can look at the ip that was connected during the ban, but you are still responsible for your account. If I look into the logs and the account was on your ip when this hacked client was used, I will extend your ban. I will give you the option to be honest, before I check the logs.

Devan811

Hang on, before you check, let me ask my brother if he logged on last night because he knows my account and laptop password and he likes to mess with me sometimes

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Yeah my brother said it was him on his laptop, ugh. I hate him sometimes.
Okay. As jrd said, you are responsible for your account. You are more than welcome to rejoin once the ban is over.

Devan811

I love mc drugs and I would never cheat on mc drugs. Could you unban me seeing how it wasn’t me and I will change my password and if it happens again you can perm ban me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.