Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - DiamondAxe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name DiamondAxe

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: Around 4 days.

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temporary ban from Minecraft server.

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan.

Staff who dealt with you : I was not dealt with.

Staff who have warned you previously : I have never been warned.

Reason for ban on record : "Faction hopping - Avoiding faction ruleset"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I created and deleted my faction a few times. I believe killah121 reported me as he does not like me and made up the fact i am hopping factions.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I am not infact hopping factions. I play with one friend and we dont want a faction as we are not powerful enough nor active enough to sustain a base or avoid being raided. So we play without a faction. However when we go raiding we must create a temp faction and enemy whoever we are raiding to kill them.

Why should we unban you? I have explained above why this was mistaken as faction hopping. We do not join others factions i have only been in one for the duration of my time playing mc-drugs.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If deleting and creating my own faction is stated as not allowed in the faction ruleset then i appologise greatly and will not do it again in the future.

How can we trust you again? I play the server regularly and help out anyone who needs it. I wasnt aware i was breaking rules and im sorry for doing so.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
This is faction hopping. You are changing your faction state when it suits you to avoid restrictions set by the system. You could have simply just made a faction and not claimed any land.

Okay Dokotaa i fully understand now what you are saying and appologise. I wasnt aware this was against the rules. It most definetley wont happen again. Thanks for your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online