Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - dirtybanana

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtybanana

Member Name dirtybanana

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: dirtybanana

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you: TheCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : We didn't get informed by any moderators, admins or anything.

Staff who have warned you previously: We didn't get warned (maybe we did? This is a guess but maybe we weren't on to see the warning message before we got banned)

Reason for ban on record : Chest Shop in /wild

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : We weren't selling anything therefore our tradeshops were pointless? Maybe because it wasn't in the selling area.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? It was a misunderstanding between us and the moderators, as well as me and my fellow faction members not knowing all the rules. Our fellow faction members created the chest shops in "wild" (our base claimed by our faction, Sneks) to keep our items to ourselves (preventing other faction members from accidentally taking our items). We read through the rules in-game and on the forums and it wasn't a rule.

Why should we unban you? As I stated, we didn't know about this rule, and I don't think anyone would know cause it wasn't in /rules in-game and on the forums. Also, I felt like we should have gotten a warning before the actual ban itself cause it wasn't clearly stated in any of the rules

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? We will remove all the chest shops in our base.
Also, maybe the team at MCDrugs should renew the rules since there were rules I've heard of in-game that aren't on the forums or in /rules, as it would help new players like us from breaking any more untold rules and be misunderstood.

How can we trust you again? As I said, this was a misunderstanding as we didn't know about that rule. We weren't doing it intentionally, just to keep our items to ourselves.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? This wasn't anyone's fault, just a big misunderstanding. We weren't warned beforehand, and it isn't in the rules. If it was in the rules, we would have definitely stuck to it.
I have talked to my faction members(made up of Kyrxu, BertBerry, SpartanHonor, Bossgamerx and I, dirtybanana), and none of them knew of this rule and didn't break it purposefully.

Thank you for taking your time and hope you bring this to consideration
Sincerely,
dirtybanana

Last edited:

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I reviewed the rules if you do /rules 2 in game. Rule 17 plainly states. Do not make chest shops outside of the spawn world. The rule was there you just failed to read it. Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online