play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - DirtySouthKorean

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtySouthKorean

2021 Gold Founder
Member Name DirtySouthKorean

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: DirtySouthKorean

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : n/a

Reason for ban on record : Chest Shop Storage

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Storing items in a chest

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was not aware that item storage for future shops (signs/etc.) was considered as a violation of the chest storage rule. I was just cleaning/destroying up the old chests that used the previous shop plugin, and was going to prepare a new shop by temporarily storing said items from shop chests into another chest for use in the shop.

Why should we unban you? It was honest human error when reading the rules, I apologize for misreading and I will make sure to have it never happen again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Will be more careful reading shop rules, and keep future shop storage somewhere else.

How can we trust you again? Can talk in teamspeak about said issue.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? It was honest human error. If you guys can look past this issue so I may fix it, I would greatly appreciate it.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
We have no way of knowing that "Various" Items packed in a chest with no sign is sell items since there was no sign about being under construction or fixing shop etc. I will unban you this time but the items unfortunatly have been destroyed. Please mark all boxes next time if you plan on selling the items inside the chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online