Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Discodoag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discodoag

Member Name Discodoag

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Discodoag

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : Killah121

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Hacked client - mob aura

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was banned because Killah thought I was using a hacked game, which I was not using.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I don't know why I was banned for using a hacked game. I wasn't able to open chests and I relogged, killed some zombies in my base (no clue why they spawned in . Its full of light) and got banned.

Why should we unban you? I did not have any hacks on my game, I don't understand why I got banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I don't know what I can do. I don't what I did to get banned.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me again because I was not hacking.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please explain why I was banned, I was not using a hacked client and when I relogged and killed some mobs, I got banned unknowingly why. I only tried to open my chests, relogged, and killed some mobs and got falsely banned for a hacked client.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED
*I will be dealing with this appeal - asked by Killah121*

Killah121 first noticed you looking suspicious at one of the drop party warps. Some staff (including myself) were in the teamspeak channel with him so he decided to tell us. He noticed that every time you walked in front of him or near him, you would start hitting. This could be the use of a kill aura. Shortly after Killah121 had suspicions of you, I teleported to you.

First of all, I couldn't tell if you were hacking or not. Thankfully, you done us a favour and teleported away from the drop party to your base. When I walked in front of you in spectator mode, you started hitting. This is very odd and I had discussed with another admin whether it was just random hitting or not. We came to the conclusion that it was most likely just random hitting.

After that I had become suspicious, therefore, I decided to place some zombies around you. When I spawned them in, you instantly started hitting them. They were to the side of you or behind you and your head was not locking onto them. However, you still managed to hit them. I thought this might have been lag so I assured that you were not lagging by checking your ping (105) and your amount of bars on the tab list.

[I]Killah121[/I] and/or [I]NoodlyApendage[/I] may comment below if they have anything else to add.

We have rules you must follow in order to play our server without being punished. Please click on "Rules" below to view them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online