In-Game Name:
dogstash

Reason for ban xray

Length of ban: 7 day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? abusing a game bug. i was banned for Client exploiting when i wasn't using a Client at all! [redacted]

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i was not aware that you could get banned for this [redacted]

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will take actions to never do this again and will report this to admins/owners next time

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I love playing this game, most of my brothers/friends play this and would hate to be left out I also spent money on drug pass and was not expecting to get banned for it the bug and will take actions for my behalf and record alot more when going to raid, I would like to continue playing and funding more money to the game.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I'm very much sorry for my actions I hope that you give me a second chance and are willing to forgive me. -thanks for your time and effort sincerely Dogstash

Last edited by a moderator:

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Appeal edited to remove the explanation of what was done. Admins can still see your original message.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied

How you even think we would allow this blows my mind. You are using a exploit (we permanently ban people for exploits just so you know you are getting off easy) that allows you to see somthing you wouldn't normally be able to see. If I catch anyone in your little friend group xraying I'm going to just take it as you told them about this and I will add you to the ban as well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.