Username:

In-Game Name: Dragova4

Reason for ban hacked client - xray proof in logs

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I don't know it kicked me off while I was mining obsidian

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I think I should be unbanned because for me it's without good reason

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I don't know, stop mining obsidian?

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I don't know, I don't think I did anything wrong

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? That I hope they will know how to be understanding and fair so that I can continue to have fun on their server and that they will excuse me for spelling mistakes if there are any because I am on google translate.
I am French .

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I have three cases of you digging directly to bases that you couldn't have known were there without some sort of hack. Appeal denied.

Dragova4

For it's three times the base was claim and as usual we made its base as low as possible when we claim ba I dug in the ground and to better locate them I use the subtitles function of Minecraft to locate the noises and their directions and also I don't know if it's the server or my connection but I have big bugs loading chunk sometimes I see the cavities for a short time and often I have the problem that it makes me fall under the map then when the tchunks load it puts me back.

Attachments

• 1654545004133.png
    1654545004133.png
    326 bytes · Views: 74

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.