Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - DuckTapeDude1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckTapeDude1

Member Name DuckTapeDude1

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: DuckTapeDude1

Length of Ban: 2 days 15 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Hacked client, X-ray

Staff who banned you : Kidcar

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : I just went to log on this morning and it said I was banned after having no communication with staff at all.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I dug straight down and ended up being right onto of a base I was trying to raid which I understand looks suspicious.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I knew that this was going to happen, I was at my base and I did /near. I saw a player listed so I went to the surface and walked around while doing the command (you can check the server logs) until I got the distance as low as possible. I then set home and waited for the player to log off. I then went to my home and began to dig down planning on having to tunnel around to find the base but I ran into a corner of it while digging, if you look at the base you will notice that it was a very wide base and my odds of running into it were fairly high.

Why should we unban you? I did not use a hacked client and just raided a base using a mechanic of the game, I wish the staff had taken a second to talk to me before just banning me.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I honestly don't know what to do, I will gladly listen to any suggestions the staff may have.

How can we trust you again? Trust was never broken

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I just wish that I was given a chance to explain myself before being banned on assumption.

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Another admin and I were taking a look into a base that was possibly xrayed. The chances of you finding this base on /near are very slim based off of the distance. Also it was a hole straight down to the base so this appeal will not be accepted.

DuckTapeDude1

Ok. I mean I'm not going to fight about it like I accept the outcome, I just don't want to be thought of as a cheater because I hate people that cheat as it makes the game less fun for everyone. If you look at the coordinates where I did /near at they were directly above the hole I dug. If you think about it there was a point where /near increased in every direction I walked and therefor I knew that the player was directly bellow me. In addition to that if you can see where my homes are, my /home del is also right next to the hole I dug.... that base was so wide underground if I were x-raying why wouldn't I have just dug straight into his chest room, I just got lucky and hit the corner of his base. Also I was wondering if this false accusation will affect my status as helper on the server? Either way thank you for re-evaluating the situation

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
If you can provide the name of the player that you saw in the base, I will happily check to see if they were online at the time that you're logged breaking into the base.

The ban makes sense from the information that we have available to us.

_Dgn2008_

If you can provide the name of the player that you saw in the base, I will happily check to see if they were online at the time that you're logged breaking into the base.

The ban makes sense from the information that we have available to us.
Del0
#zero

DuckTapeDude1

as Dgn stated the name of the player was Del0, I am curious as to wether this issue will be sorted out because I would like the staff to know for certain that I wasn't hacking. In addition to that I would like to clear the names of the other players that were banned for tp'ing to the base I found using /near.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online