Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - DxnkMemeZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name DxnkMemeZ

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TheGrifter_

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC

Staff who banned you : Sav

Staff who dealt with you : Sav

Staff who have warned you previously : None?

Reason for ban on record : Xray, first offense

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : A misunderstanding.
The admins most likely thought I was xraying but the fact is (if this is the base I’m thinking of) I raided them 2days ago in the same location and returned last night because I happened to be going right over the area on my boat. I found the dirt and such I placed last time to get to the surface and mined to the same spot I had raided before.... like I said, this is if it’s the base I’m thinking of

Why what is your explanation of this reason? The cave I made looks like X-ray because I knew exactly where I was going. I mined to their base that I had raided before and it was entirely rebuilt so... I raided them.

Why should we unban you? It was not X-ray.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I’m assuming let staff know? I don’t feel there is any way to prevent such a misunderstanding.

How can we trust you again? I will not and have not X-rayed, I love this server and won’t be attempting to ruin my time on it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Whether or not it looks like X-ray, it was not. I knew where i was going because I raided them while they were first building their base.i returned last night because I happened to be passing over it. As I know some people often fix up bases and use them. Once again this is if it’s the base I’m thinking of, which SullyOd farms in.
I always was not alone in this raid

Last edited:

SullyOD

He didn't find my base the first time... Well technically its my brothers hsbeneteau. That is the very first time he raided it. He has xray

The first time we had raided the base Jason_1990 and 2000 were with me, we had spotted 4name tags below the surface as we were on the island beside their base. I then followed as they mined down and we killed them. I knew the area as I had a base nearby and a home. So I returned last night to see if it was rebuilt because they had good gear the first time.

Although, I do not remember killing sullyod. He might not have been with them at that time and that might be why he lacks the information and knowledge of me raiding it the first.

In case there are any spelling errors on any of these messages, please let me clarify what I mean because I’m typing on my phone right now.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Does anyone have a home set at this base so I could go back there and further investigate?

SullyOD

You might have me confused with some one because thier are only two people who ever been in that base and know about it

You might have me confused with some one because thier are only two people who ever been in that base and know about it

Fact is, I had the same coords marked down and it was in the same location as the last. I recognized the terrain and know it was there... I don't know why you don't recall it, once again I don't believe killing you as well... but what I do know is I raided that area before.
That is why I knew exactly where to go, the coords... and the fact i raided it before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.