Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - DxnkMemeZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name DxnkMemeZ

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: TheGrifter_

Length of Ban: Perm.

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban from Server

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : NA?

Staff who have warned you previously : No warning to this?

Reason for ban on record : Donation Chargeback

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Possibly that I was greedy and wanted to withdraw a donation? I don't know. They suspected I withdrew the donation for the sole purpose of wanting the money back I suppose.

What is your explanation of this reason? I had been spending a lot that week on my bank account, realized that I had overcharged and was a bit in the red so I had to refund a few payments/cancel some purchases and unfortunately MCD was on that list even though it was a $2 donation (I didn't think it through).

Why should we unban you? I am a dedicated player, I've waited nearly a year to appeal to this because well, life? I will do whatever it takes to be unbanned if it comes to it I could return the donation of $2. It wasn't thought through and I was kind of struggling at the time. I did not mean to take money away from the server when I did it.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I simply have been managing my money a bit better and I won't be overcharging. I simply won't chargeback a donation.

How can we trust you again? I still have donations on the server, a lot more spent than a simple $2. I am dedicated to it and have played on it for years. If I am able to return, i will remain dedicated and most likely bring more donations along to support the server. What I did was stubborn, and not though through and I am simply sorry for what I did. I wish to have another chance if possible, as I have never done this before.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Whether or not you consider this appeal, thanks for the opportunity to even appeal to what I did. I will respect whatever decision you come to. Thanks for reviewing this case- Grifter.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
We have zero tolerance for player charge backs.

If you want your ban to be removed the payment must be returned. If the payment is too old to do so through PayPal, you can make a custom payment for the same amount on the store.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Yep all you need to send is the 2 usd and then the ban will be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.