Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - effectedlake

effectedlake

Member Name effectedlake

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Effectedlake

Length of Ban: Permament

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm banned

Staff who banned you : OGDaddy

Staff who dealt with you : OGDaddy

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Advert, posting a link in the chat.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I know I was banned for posting a link in the chat. I thought my copy and paste was a question I was going to ask, but when I pasted it without looking it was an IP I had copied previously because I recently added it to my server list. I think the admins thought I joined the server and started to try to get people to join the server I posted. This was no the case, but I for sure see their point of view of the situation.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I play on many servers, I was adding the server on my list by copying and pasting it into the IP address. I thought my paste was a question but it was the IP.

Why should we unban you? It wasn't like i was like "Hey guys check out this server __!" I was trying to ask people if they had lapis up for trade but no one was replying so i thought I had the question copied so I went to paste it again after a couple minutes and posted the link. It was an accident and stuff like that happens.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Double checking what I have typed in chat before sending it.

How can we trust you again? I have learned that I need to be more careful and I respect the server and the way you guys have things set up.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope you can see what happened and understand my point of view. Mistakes happen and I wish you will look past my mistake! I hope I get unbanned because I enjoy the server and want to continue to play on it!

Latest posts

Members online