play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - EliteXRiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteXRiot

MVP+
Member Name EliteXRiot

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Riots

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : "Spoilers"

Staff who banned you : 14Squared

Staff who dealt with you : ^

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : I made a joke spoiling a move that has been out for 1 MONTH...

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Spoilers

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Tried to make a joke because thought everyone knew something about a movie due to there being several different "memes" as you so called kids call them nowadays but squared got his dick twisted the wrong way when I said it.

Why should we unban you? Because there was no warning and whatever your rule is like "don't be a dick" or whatever doesn't really apply because the movie has been out for a month. I see people call each other niggers and hate on each other but my useless comment gets me banned for 7 days? I'm sure you guys are smart and can see why I find this a bit ridiculous.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have learned a rule that isn't on the rule list, and won't spoil shit anymore.

How can we trust you again? I've been here for a while and never cheated or done shit.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Attempt #2, one more and maybe then we shall be unbanned for my wrongdoing. Viva la resistance!

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied
don't make another appeal or i will ban u for longer

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
cause they both have the same mind set of how can i ruin something. either it be a movie for some one or by stealing some ones shit out of there base by x-raying. we do not need either of these on are server. now wait out your ban and when you come back think twice about how your actions affect other players on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online