Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Ethan Bowman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan Bowman

Member Name Ethan Bowman

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SirShmeh

Length of Ban: A week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : "X-Ray"

Staff who banned you : CandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : I don't know what he thinks happened, but I contacted other staff (Katarina) about my issue to try to get it resolved and help me through any moral dilemmas I might have.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I ran up on a base when I was digging a stairwell in my new weed farm for my faction.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I can totally see why it looked like I was cheating, but I promise you it was mere coincidence. I was digging to find a place for a new base for my faction, and then I realized I was too close to the surface and dug down again, found a mine shaft, dug into it and then set down my roots about 15-20 above bedrock. I was digging stairs down to make a second

Why should we unban you? Because not only have I poured tens of hours into this server, I have invested quite a lot of money in it as well. I wouldn't be so stupid as to risk it all for some stupid cheats. Not only that, I remember when my clan and I first started on this server, we had built a base, and Alyourpal410 was less than 4 blocks above us the whole time! I found it to be a weird sort of irony that almost the same thing would happen.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess I will never dig straight down again, even when trying to locate a new place for my base.

How can we trust you again? I solemnly swear I will never use any hacks, period. I just want to get back to my faction and focus on production. It was never my intent to raid/grief anybody for what was such a crazy coincidence. I even left his loot and organized it for him (the base I ran into), only harvesting his crops and not ruining his base in any way. I actually did him a favor by organizing all of his items neatly into chests!

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I have had this game since the year it first came out. Not ONCE have I cheated, or will I. If you need to speak with me on discord to hear me say it I will, but I have always been a pretty decent guy, who isn't in it to ruin the game for other people. I would hate to be banned because of such an unfortunate coincidence.

Thank you

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Alright, I went and looked around a bit more to see if your story could actually check out... Turns out... the way this setup was... Its totally possible that you could have found this base by 100% coincidence. I will unban you... Please don't make me regret it. Sorry for mess but thanks for giving your story. Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.