Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - evanvh

Status
Not open for further replies.

evanvh

Member Name evanvh

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: evanvh

Length of Ban: permant

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : use of alt

Staff who banned you : tattersail23

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : nobody

Reason for ban on record : use of alt

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was afk on the farm world grinding with me and my brothers. and they thought we were using alternate accounts because there was three of us afk.

What is your explanation of this reason? we have automatic sugar cane farm and cactus farms so we like to afk so we can get resources in the farm.

Why should we unban you? because I really enjoy the sever a lot and want to play and also me and my brothers play almost everyday so it give us something to do over the weekend .

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not all of us going afk in the farm world or at spawn

How can we trust you again? yes, because we are all trustworthy kids just trying to have

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry for the miss understanding we didn't mean for any of this to happen and we hope that we can still go afk with out getting in trouble if that's ok because we were just trying to get resources . and we will try not to go afk with all of us.

Hello Evan,

You and your bothers need to come on TS so that an admin can verify you are 3 different people.

I tried messaging you all but none replied and one of the accounts has messages turned off.

The TS address is ts3.mc-drugs.com.

Kind regards,
Tattersail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.