Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - ExoticAtom

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExoticAtom

Member Name ExoticAtom

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ExoticAtom

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : X-ray

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : No one

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : Dont have a record?

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have no idea i think someone had told staff that i had xrayed a base which i have not.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Because i don't like people that ruin the fun on servers that use hacks

Why should we unban you? I feel like this guy tried getting me banned because his base obviously got raided and it wasnt me which now i feel sad because i miss my base and everything and i dont even know if ill have all my stuff when i get unbanned i just wanna come back on the server and talk to people which i always do and i enjoy growing drugs on the server its the only thing i can do everyday

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well in this case im very unsure, because as i still not know why i was banned?

How can we trust you again? Because i'm always on the server and i do lots of things to help there server grow i've got friends to join the server they love it! and so do I and i'm a very Honest person

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please find out how i was banned i would like to know cause this is new to me?

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal accepted.

Upon further investigation of the logs I determined that you were not the first one there.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
It says you are not banned. Please try and rejoin. If you get the message again post a screenshot here of the ban message so I can look into it.

Thanks,
jrd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.