Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - FalconMC_

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconMC_

Member Name FalconMC_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: FalconMC_

Length of Ban: 1 Week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MineCraft TempBan

Staff who banned you : i7e

Staff who dealt with you : i7e

Staff who have warned you previously : No One

Reason for ban on record : Using alternate accounts to gain extra vote/parkour rewards

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They probably thought what a ass thinking he can Alt on this server. And that i did not respect the server.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Well this is the truth im not stating this as a excuse but i generally Stupidly did not read the rules.

The Reason i broke one of the rules is because i was finding it very hard to Rankup and i thought if i get a alt on then i can get some more money. I did this and i got very Excited and i carried on doing this until The Admin i7e Caught up on it and Confronted me with it.

Why should we unban you? Well this is a Hard question. i understand that u might think of me of a inpatient person but the reason i want to be unbanned or my ban to be shortened is because i really enjoyed the Hour i was on the server and i really enjoyed playing on McDrugs. I think that Banning someone because of rule breaking is quite Harsh every other server i would of been Warned. I think every player that plays on a server is like 0.001% of the server and without of them their would be a difference some could argue that its not like that normally servers with like 100+ people on a day but MCDrugs i have not seen that many people on . So getting back on track i just realy want to be unbanned because i really enjoy the server and im not going to be able to cope not playing for 7 Days

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wont ever use alts on MCDrugs as i now no it is Banable i will make sure to read the rules!

How can we trust you again? Well i dont think anything i say will make you trust me. But u can say u cant trust any one on your server as you dont know any of them that well. A player could be a Murder irl. and u whoud not now that. I think you can trust me because i have showed how much i have enjoyed playing on MCDrugs and i think you should respect that i would not want to break the rules again as i enjoy the server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am very sorry for my actions and i hope you will Accept this Ban Appeal.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

FalconMC_

lOL

APPEAL DENIED
Can i still buy a unban

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.