Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - FandomMenace

Status
Not open for further replies.

FandomMenace

Member Name FandomMenace

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: FandomMenace and Chocolateboy555

Length of Ban: 6 Days and for Chocolateboy Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Both Temp Banned and Perm Banned

Staff who banned you : Both Where banned by i7e

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None I asked But none Warned me

Reason for ban on record : What Is said on the Ban when I try logging in is
Fly/Speed Hacks it also says they have

"Video Proof" I would like to see the video Proof if you could please Inform Me what I did manly the fact that I don't not Own and Hacks or Cheats

For Chocolateboy555 I tried joining on To try to see what I did wrong manly the fact I was a bit Shocked I Had Not Know what I did Wrong

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : What I think the Admins/Mods thought Was Speed hacks manly for the fact that when you jump when hitting the roof and then spam if you are able to run faster than normal Since anyone can do that but if that's not whats in the video I don't know why I was banned

P.S I wasn't Trying to avoid My ban I would have left if you told me too I just wanted to know what I did wrong Sorry that this is Taking so much time out of your days

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My Explanation is that Of the fact anyone can do this but I don't think they got Enough Proof For a Proper Ban I think they Should have tried to Do the same running speed As I was or If needed I can Show them How its done Manly the fact You just need to spam Jump to hit the sealing

Why should we unban you? Since I wasn't Speed/Fly Hacking ALl I was doing Was running when Spam Jumping To hit the Roof

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not Spam Jump On the Roof of a 2 Block tall Roof So it doesn't look like I'm speed Hacking /Fly Hacking

How can we trust you again? I am one of the Most truthful people you'll Ever Meat I am Nice Trust Worthy And Awesome This is my Opinion Not told my People But I like to think this ABout myself It might be a little self-absorbed But Ahh can't help ut

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? All I would like to Say is next time you Say In the Ban Report On the Minecraft Login Screen Is the Video Of Proof Or Saying (Video Proof) is Sort of Useless also Not to sound Suck up ish I really like this Server and playing so I would like to Be able to play again and also That the 2 Account used to talk to you guys was My Sister account so Shes made so I am trying to also Help here out for getting her Banned

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED

Thank you @Witchh_
After looking and the above two gifs, I am happy that this ban is perfectly fine and it will stay. There is no way a normal player can jump up onto the slab on top of the fence as the max a player can jump with no potion effects on is 1 block. Also, you cannot jump that far in one leap.

We have rules that you should abide by and if you fail to do so then you will be punished appropriately. Please remove all illegal modifications that you have enabled before rejoining the server

Thanks,
i7e

Xeoum

MVP
(Please refrain from using any more alternative accounts, as your ban may continue to be extended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.