Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban appeal Fexiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fexiled

MVP+
In Game Name : Fexiled
Length of Ban : 3 Days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : MC temp ban.
Staff who banned you : 14squared
Staff who dealt with you :14squared
Staff who have warned you previously : none
Reason for ban on record : 'Autofishing/hacked client'
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : autofish
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : This isn't a 'autofish" hacked client stuff
its so simple to be honest , when some1 go's to my base he'll see there's a fishthingie , Because of the trapdoor when u throw ur line out , you are able to keep rightclicking , and makes it automatic , You just need ur right button pressed the whole time, So what i did in my case , i lay my phone on my right mouse button & played 2 games of fifa.
Why should we unban you :Noone ever said something about it to me, that it isn't allowed to make something like that. so i couldn't know that it might be looking like "autofishing or a hacked client."
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : destroy it , make a pool.
How can we trust you again? : I've never had intentions to get 'hacks' , This is something inplemented from minecraft self , so i cant hack etc then..
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Actually nothing, i'm just hoping for some1 to understand me.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Afk macros are also against the rules, this is what you have used here. To me it was hard to tell what you were doing. I could see that you were afk while fishing, this gave me the impression that you were using autofish or some sort of macros

Due to Afk Macros also not being allowed on the server I will shorten your ban to the amount an afk macros ban would be, in future don't use any sort of afking fishing/farming or you will be banned for a longer period of time.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
This is still binding buttons while afk, just physically. If you're going to argue I can extend your ban again
Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.