play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - finessedya

Status
Not open for further replies.

finessedya

MVP+
Member Name finessedya

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: finessedya

Length of Ban: 1 week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : xray

Staff who banned you : Noodles

Staff who dealt with you : Noodles

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : apparently xray which I know is not true.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I do a lot of entity raiding which can easily been mistaken for xray.

Why should we unban you? I would like to see some screenshots of the base, inside and out.
As well as if there is any type of farm that drops drugs automatic, spawners, overly amount of mobs) I believe I was mistaken for xray when I was entity raiding.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Provide screen shots or show an admin before I raid someone.

How can we trust you again? By showing an admin that the ban was false and prove I wasn't xraying.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If they could please provide screenshots of the base.

finessedya

MVP+
Appeal denied.

There are no entities or farms in the area.
Could you post a screenshot of the base? I bet i could prove it wasn’t x ray. You also know entities could be gone after the fact.
I cannot prove it’s false if i’m not given a fair chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.