Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - finfin123123

Status
Not open for further replies.

finfin123123

Member Name finfin123123

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: finfin123123/phoenixjajo99

Length of Ban: forever and always

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft permaban

Staff who banned you : mike (noodles)

Staff who dealt with you : all of them

Staff who have warned you previously : most of them

Reason for ban on record : duping / hacking / cheating / exploiting / alting / VPNing / breaking rules / being a really diry cop / using a farm as a cop / selling drugs for non cop friends / being a dick

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Admitted to duping horses on a discord server cause sky731 is a really great, loyal minecraft player. He deserves to be helper because of his heroic actions!

Why what is your explanation of this reason? "Why what is your explanation of this reason?" Great question, let me do my best to answer it. I came on this server to be the best and improve the experiences of the other players. I never cheated to hurt the experience of others, just improve my own. I have been doing this for 5+ years. I feel that it is my duty as a faction owner to maximize the value of the faction. I did so by using alts to gain the edge and took advantage of many exploits. However, I was always pleasant to others and helped new players often.

Why should we unban you? I will continue to find exploits but will let admins know rather than use them unfairly. I will help players and be an all-around kind player.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Put me in creative mode, maybe admin me. This way, I will have no reason to take advantage of exploits and will be able to help players and give them a great mc-drugs experience.

How can we trust you again? Just know that, deep down, I am a great person. The only reason I hacked and exploited originally was to get rich enough to help others. Trust that I would make the server a better place if i was allowed to play / admin.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Go fuck yourself.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ban Appeals are for when we have made a mistake or circumstances have drastically changed. Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online