Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - FinishLastEatAss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name FinishLastEatAss

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: FinishLastEatAss

Length of Ban: 7d

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Tempban

Staff who banned you : Killah

Staff who dealt with you : I was offline when the ban took place

Staff who have warned you previously : None, as I didn’t do it

Reason for ban on record : x-ray proof in logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I dug straight down into a base, and took some stuff

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Guy wrote to me and asked me “want to raid?” I said “sure”, he said that it was his friend’s base, and I should just take what I wanted, but he couldn’t break any blocks because his friend would know. I asked him how his friend would know, but he wouldn’t answer me. I wanted to raid, so I didn’t think much of it, some players are strange. Anyways, he tp’ed me to the coordinates and told me to dig down, he knew the base was there because he had the coordinates saved, and again he couldn’t break blocks because his friend would know, so I went down and he told me to patch the hole up before I leave, so his friend wouldn’t know he was raided right away. We went down, and I looked around, he told me that the guy had skeleton spawners, which I could take. He only wanted hoppers, so he asked me to break them and give them to him, so I did. I then went and took the skeleton spawners, but the guy said that I needed to leave one so his friend wouldn’t know he was raided right away.

Sorry for poor formatting, I’m on mobile.

Why should we unban you? I made a mistake by being gullible, but in the end, I don’t think it’s fair for me to be banned for x-ray when I haven’t used it. I will take preventative measures in the future for this not to happen again, I shouldn’t have trusted a unknown person. Also, I’ve never had any warnings for anything, I have a clean record, I don’t want my reputation to be tarnished because of this series of unfortunate events.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? To be perfectly honest, I won’t be as gullible, if someone unknown to me asks me to join him in a raid, I just shouldn’t say yes. I also should have seen the red flags (saying he couldn’t break blocks) and went away, as it seemed fishy.

How can we trust you again? I hope that I have some trust as I have my helper rank, and I have a clean record.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you for taking the time to look through my case.

What was the name of the person who tp'd you there/gave you the cords?
I didn’t save his name, and I can’t access my logs due to techical reasons. I recognize and realize that the circumstances are very unfortunate. I don’t know what to tell you to be frank.

EDIT:
I want to add this to the previous comment: “I should’ve saved his name, but I was of course not expecting this to happen, I was expecting him to just kill me when I tp’ed to him.”

Last edited:

Killah121

MVP+
You must remember their name slightly. You raided the base only yesterday. I took a look at your logs and you had a brief conversation with whoever it was. If you can give me the name or even something, i'll look into it and verify what you're saying and you'll be unbanned. Until then there's not much i can do.

You must remember their name slightly. You raided the base only yesterday. I took a look at your logs and you had a brief conversation with whoever it was. If you can give me the name or even something, i'll look into it and verify what you're saying and you'll be unbanned. Until then there's not much i can do.
I don’t know what to tell you, I don’t remember his name, and I don’t want to slander and falsely accuse someone, if I misremember who it was. I do realize you can’t do anything without concrete proof. I respect that, but I don’t know what to tell you, I’m sorry.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
If you can give me a rough time (how many hours ago roughly) I can find something like this very easily, provided that you used /msg or /r in game to discuss this.

Killah121

MVP+
After speaking to Dakotaa and speaking to certain people in game, we've decided to accept your appeal. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. You've been unbanned in game

Last edited:
After speaking Dakotaa and speaking to certain people in game, we've decided to accept your appeal. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. You've been unbanned in game
Thank you so much, and I wanna say that I really appreciate the time and effort you guys took to look into my case, it shows you guys really care. Looking forward to coming back on. See you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.