Username:

In-Game Name: FIOZOFEK_10

Reason for ban "Xray"

Length of ban: 1 week

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) ingame

Staff who banned you cory

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was raiding a base i found accidentally and got cuffed and accused of xraying. got banned with no proof and no warnings. the reason stated was for xraying and disconnecting while interrogated.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I found a base and raided it due to a chunk error (CHECK MY LOGS TO SEE HOW OFTEN I DISCONNECT DUE TO INTERNET ISSUES) The base was very shallow and as my chunks loaded it was clearly visible. upon explaining this to the mod, he said that excuse wont work?. i said i can provide screenshots of my world. I was then disconnected again and upon returning i was banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will take screenshots of this happening and gladly send them over as proof. Also , i told the mod i was having connecting issues and i got logged out and banned upon returning for disconnecting , even though i already stated having connection issues.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i didn't break the rules and believe i shouldn't have been banned in the first place. theres not much i can say as ive only been playing a few days. altough i like the server and already put many hours into it.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? if i tell you im having connection issues, dont ban me right away for disconnecting. i was happy to cooperate.

C

CraydorGM

No hacking, cheating, or exploiting. Ask a staff member if you believe something may be an exploit.* This includes abusing vanilla mechanics/abilities to achieve a result which would be considered an unfair advantage (block glitching, seeing through chunks/blocks, etc.)

You also conveniently logged out shortly after I requested you to screenshare, and took quite awhile to log back in, indicative of you changing clients.

Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.