LEA912

In Game Name : LEA912
Length of Ban : 3 Days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp banned
Staff who banned you : Killah121
Staff who dealt with you : Killah121
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client - Xray/Chest Esp
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The person I was teamed up with had a hacked client
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I don't even have a hacked client.
Why should we unban you : This was a mistake and the staff member suspected that I was using one as well.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : There was nothing I can do. I was unaware of the client.
How can we trust you again? : This was a mistake. I'm a very trust worthy person.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I would just like to say that I am a mod on another server and the measures taken in this incident was very unproffesional. They have no proof that I have a client in which I don't and still banned me.

Killah121

MVP+
Hi.

Myself and a admin watch both you and bruce lee for a short amount of time.
We watched you both travel through a mineshaft digging your way into a already raided base, at which point the admin (ThaCandyMan) set up a trap to see weather if you guys were really using xray or just lucky. We watched you leave the base and then watch yourself lead your friend back down to base and face directly at the location of the chests which made us believe that you were using some sort of hacked clicked.
I'm going to deny this appeal. You can wait out the 3 days with your friend.
Thanks. Killah121

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.