Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - franksgolfcarts

Status
Not open for further replies.

franksgolfcarts

Member Name franksgolfcarts

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: franksgolfcarts

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft banned

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa

Staff who have warned you previously : Dakotaa

Reason for ban on record : Excessive racism and spoilers

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned for being an edgy retard and spoiling game of thrones.

What is your explanation of this reason? I was being stupid and have no excuses.

Why should we unban you? While I was being stupid I don't think a permanent ban was deserved. All I want to do is play on the server. I would gladly be perma-muted if that meant I could play on the server again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? As stated above I'm willing to take a permamute, or just be instantly banned without warning if I break another chat rule. I obviously promise that I will not do anything like that in the chat again but I understand if you can't just take my word for it.

How can we trust you again? By permamuting me you wouldn't have to trust me, but also I have learned my lesson now and I really just want to play on the server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thanks for reading my appeal

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Appeal Denied

You were doing this deliberately to annoy staff and others players, we do not take this lightly and the staff feel you are unworthy of an unban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.