Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Fuurlix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuurlix

Member Name Fuurlix

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Fuurlix

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : ChickenChit

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client/ Anti-Knockback

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think i was banned because when i was fighting the others but they trapped me in a 1x1 square which my have appeared on the logs as me not being knocked back. I have no evidence but my friend, DankGrass was also banned for the same reason and he, too was blocked by others in a 1x1 square.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My explaination of this reason is that your logs may have shown diffrent things that what actually happened. I was blocked in a 1x1 block and when the players hit me with kb swords i was not knocked back due to me being in a 1x1 block.
I was also in water

Why should we unban you? You should un-ban be because i see this as a misunderstanding and possible Admin-Abuse because me and my crew killed ChickenChit.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I can take no action to prevent this apart from not take part in PVP because it may be a glitch in your logs or explotation.

How can we trust you again? You can trust that i don't hack because i have not hacked in Minecraft ever.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please investigate when i was banned, look into the logs and keep in mind, that i was in water, trapped in a 1x1 block whilst my attackers were able to hit me and i was not able to hit them, thus exploting.
Thanks for taking the time to read this,
-Fuurlix

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
Hello, thank you for your appeal. First, I would like to say, trapping you was not when I decided to ban you. Prior to that you and your 'crew' were pvping nuggets who has recorded proof of dankgrass with anti-knockback. There were other players who were watching you PVP, along with myself. We don't just throw around bans, we wait until we have solid proof.
You can wait out your 3 day ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online