Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - garrett_c

ExorcistMC

VIP+
Member Name garrett_c

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Garrett_c

3 day ban

Minecraft temp-banned

Noodleyappendage

Noodleyappendage

None

Faction hopping

What noodles thought is what happened i faction hopped

To gain the trust of celestaria and get her to tp me to her “shrine” i joined legends i jokingly left legends and killed her then joined legends again i was building a statue of realitykings near her shrine and when she left her shrine i went and built a cannon and blew up part of her shrine
I then proceded to leave the faction legend and created my own faction to avoid a truce and enemy a faction (this is not an admission of guilt)

I believe i should be unbanned because i was not warned before hand and i also had forgoten that faction hoping was a thing and that it was against the rules

Ill not faction hop its kinda simple as that ill read the full rules of the server to if u you like

Trust is a strange thing realitykingz wanted me to rejoin his fac even after i blew up celest’s thing yours trust is yours to give where u see fit my words here will not determine that im sure

If accepted thank you if not understandable

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.