Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - GeneralMuffinMan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name GeneralMuffinMan

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: GeneralMuffinMan

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : ChickenChit

Staff who dealt with you : ChickenChit

Staff who have warned you previously : No One

Reason for ban on record : I was told i was faction hopping

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the admins never looked into the scenario well enough, aswell they thought it was a clear cut case

Why what is your explanation of this reason? The explanation i have to offer is that the rules do not state that im not allowed to sethome in another faction base by leaving my base, therefore i never knew it was against the rules, and i wish for a clearer version / clear cut version of the rules

Why should we unban you? You should unban me for the reasons it was not clearly stated in the rules that what i done was against the rules, therefore i would like to be unbanned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Check with admins for rules first.

How can we trust you again? I've spent way too much money on this server to fuck myself over willingly.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i love you.

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
This appeal is no longer relevant. You joined on an alt to evade the ban. You were also told many times by myself and other staff members that it was not allowed but you kept arguing about it.

Appeal denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.