Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - Gentypi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentypi

Member Name Gentypi

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Genetypi

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm ban

Staff who banned you : NovaSweepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSweepa

Staff who have warned you previously : -

Reason for ban on record : Alt of Isuuziii

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the admins/mods thought I was using an alt account

What is your explanation of this reason? I am playing with someone else on the same network, she is actually my sister named Isuuziii on the server. She doesn't play the game that often and wants to only play it when I want to.

Why should we unban you? So I can play with my sister again

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I didn't read the rules properly, I will prevent this from happening by saying to a mod that I am playing with someone else on the same network before I join the game.

How can we trust you again? I think that being bannend on the server I play alot is a good lesson to read the rules properly before playing any server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope this case gets resolved, I would be sad if I couldn't play with my sister anymore.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi Genetypi. I banned you as your sister's alt because your sister admitted in messages to another player that she has been using your account. You and your sister will need to both join our TeamSpeak server and speak to an admin to verify that you are actually two different people. The IP is ts3.mc-drugs.com. I suggest you change your password to stop her from using your account.

Gentypi

Thanks for you reply, she will come again in the weekends. We will join the TeamSpeak server when we're together again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.