Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - gidgudscrub

Status
Not open for further replies.

gidgudscrub

Member Name gidgudscrub

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Gidgudscrub

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp banned

Staff who banned you : NovaSpeed

Staff who dealt with you : dont understand this question if you want to expain or if you need this just msg me

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : X-ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : for mining in all kinda directions.

What is your explanation of this reason? bcs thats what i do just mine alot but i mean alot you can even see my mines collapse on eacother all over the map so much i mined , also i have showed ace my texture pack and he tought it was the texture of a hack client and he found nothing, then i screenshared with noodle about i saw a base through the mountain bcs server lagg but i didnt raided it.

Why should we unban you? bcs i didnt used any sort of hack client or hacks

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i litteraly dont know anything to do bcs i never used any kind of hacks

How can we trust you again? just screenshare me before ban me (if i dont log out you can seee i dont use it) and if its a texture pack i will even go through my hole texturepack folder for you guys

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? im online for between 3 to 8hours a day and if you think you i x-ray try to freeze me and let me screenshare wait no you can even use windows assist on me so you can look for it. hope i will get a unban and already thanks for listening

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi Gidgudscrub. I have PMed you a screenshot of the base that I banned you for. I looked through your logs and the way you were digging your normal tunnels was completely different than this one. You somehow managed to go from one of the existing tunnel systems, dug up to the exact level of this base, then over and around to the chest room. There would have been no reason to dig a path like that unless you knew exactly what you were digging to.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
After our conversation on discord and going through your tunnels more thoroughly, I'm going to accept this appeal. There is enough reasonable doubt of you using xray in this case, however, I will be leaving the original ban on your history. If you are caught hacking in any way after I unban you, your first ban will be taken into account and you will be perm banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.