Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - giimpi

Should I be unbanned and should the rules be updated?

• Yes you should be unbanned but the rules shouldnt be updated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes you should be unbanned and the rules should be updated

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No you shouldnt be unbanned but the rules should be updated

• No you shouldnt be unbanned but the rules should be updated

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

giimpi

Member Name giimpi

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: giimpi

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp ban "illegal scamming"

Staff who banned you : jrd3044

Staff who dealt with you : Beintrudator

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : Illegal Scamming

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I scammed someone IRL money

Why what is your explanation of this reason? In the rules it just says scamming is allowed and doesn't say that IRL scamming isn't allowed. I also didn't scam any in real life money i told him I would buy him runes on buycraft for in game money, it never said that wasn't allowed in the rules as of 3/19/17.

Why should we unban you? I did nothing wrong, I read the rules and it said scamming was allowed, it didn't say the type of scamming I was doing wasn't allowed.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not scam this type of way.

How can we trust you again? I just won't do it again because it never said in the rules this kind wasn't allowed, so I just assumed all types of scamming were allowed.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? You should really update the rules to say this kind of scamming isn't allowed because I read every single rule and it never said this kind of scamming wasn't allowed it just said scamming was allowed.

Last edited:
My in game name is awesomesmosh1, I was there the whole time to witness this and as far as I know, no rules were broken. No real life money was used in any transaction between Giimpi & Beintruder, so by my standards & by most other people's standards, the scam that went down should have been legal on the server. With all due respect to the staff, I believe it would be for the greater good of all players if the rules were updated to specify what types of scamming are allowed & what types aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.