Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - GodFullTrip

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodFullTrip

Member Name GodFullTrip

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: GodFullTrip

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : tempbanned

Staff who banned you : spalw

Staff who dealt with you : spalw

Staff who have warned you previously : No one

Reason for ban on record : Faction Hoping

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was faction hoping to avoid being enemy with a faction of whom base I was in

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was doing it, But honestly I genuinely didn't know that it was against the rules, I suppose I should've ready them better.

Why should we unban you? It was an honest mistake, I love the server. Also I'm pretty new to the server

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Making one faction and staying in the faction and if then enemy me, then I guess I'm gonna have to blow thru the base instead.

How can we trust you again? as soon as I join back ill create my faction and you'll see that ill only keep that faction and never recreate one

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Even if my ban appeal does get revoked, I will be back on the server in three days buying keys and still loving the server.
So no hard feelings man :D

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Ban appeal denied. Appeals are not for apologies there for if the staff made a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.