Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - greggy323

Status
Not open for further replies.

greggy323

Member Name greggy323

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: greggy323

Length of Ban: Permanant

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Alt of Dracon9532

Staff who banned you : ChickenChit

Staff who dealt with you : ChickenChit

Staff who have warned you previously : Never been warned

Reason for ban on record : Being a alt of Dracon9532

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Being a alt of Dracon9532

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Dracon9532 and I (gregggy323) live in the same household. We know eachother because dracon9532 was in foster care and I knew hin thru school so we decided to let him move in with us, so me and him were playing and I decdied to inside the faction I was in. (Greggy323 is my main account) and (Dracon9532) is my fosters brothers account if you want proof we can call in skype or discord.

Why should we unban you? Dracon9532 and I (gregggy323) live in the same household. We know eachother because dracon9532 was in foster care and I knew hin thru school so we decided to let him move in with us, so me and him were playing and I decdied to inside the faction I was in. (Greggy323 is my main account) and (Dracon9532) is my fosters brothers account if you want proof we can call in skype or discord.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well we cant change the whole IP thing but hopefully you understand why we have the same ip. And we will join the server at different times so you wont be confused nextime.

How can we trust you again? Yes you can I garuntee it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Pls unban me and Dracon we love this server and hope that I can join back in to the server. And before banning us for having the same ip how about you check with the people first thanks.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
This server requires you, and the account that is on the same IP address, to get onto our ts3 server and talk to an admin. If you both could make ts3 accounts and join to verify, both accounts will be unbanned.

Our ts3 IP is ts3.mc-drugs.com

Thanks,
ChickenChit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.