Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - Gustard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustard

Member Name Gustard

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Gustard_

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Permanent Ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : "Alt Account of Ruby Brown Bear"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I am sure that the Admins thought that "Gustard_" and "RubyBrownBear" were owned by the same person, but I can assure you that they are not. "RubyBrownBear" is owned by my little brother, and my older brother owns "P_man_34", while I own "Gustard_". I read the rules so long ago that I forgot about there being a rule against "Alt accounts".

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Me and my brothers recently got the itch to start playing minecraft again, and we remembered this server was a thing. Me and my brothers started playing together a few days before the ban, and we were really enjoying the server. The problem was that we went on a 1 day family trip to see some relatives, and we decided it would look cool if we all went in spawn and stood near each other (because were weebs). The main reason we wanted to do this was because we didnt want to lose precious time on the server so we figured we could sit in spawn and farm the drop keys you get every so often so when we got back we could use them and it be like we never left. I realize that may be a cheap thing to do, but we have all done it before back when we used to play, and never encountered issues! We completley regret not letting any staff know that 3 of us would be on the same Ip sometimes. I am sorry for the trouble.

Why should we unban you? I really enjoy playing on this server no matter what happens with it. It is really fun, and I have found myself to put a lot of time into it before because of how much fun it is. I can not stand being banned from the server, and I just want to get back to farming drugs and ranking up!

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If me and my brothers have to play on the same Ip again, I will let a staff member know of our existence. To avoid the trouble though, I am just not going to have us all play on the same i.p again, because I dont want to be banned! My older brother was also permanently banned, but he doesnt care about minecraft as much as we do.

How can we trust you again? There is no reason for you guys not to trust me or my brothers being as we have not lied to you! We do understand what was wrong about what we did, and we regret it. We understand if you can not trust us again as we did technically break a rule, but we are not alts. If we ever decide to play on the same ip again I will let staff members know!

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Gustard_, RubyBrownBear, and P_man_34 were all banned for "Alts", but I would just like to say once again that we are not alts! We are a group of brothers who play games together sometimes. We greatly appreciate any thought put into this case, and look forward to potentially playing again in the future. Thanks, Gustard
'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online