Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - harrisonmb6

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrisonmb6

Member Name harrisonmb6

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: harrisonmb6

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : No intent of playing

Staff who banned you : NovaSleepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSleepa

Staff who have warned you previously : NovaSleepa

Reason for ban on record : sending multiple unwanted messages the in chat

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because i was putting messages in the chat and they might have thought i wasn't focusing on game as much as i was on messing around in the chat.

What is your explanation of this reason? My explanation is that i was trying to be funny with my friends and didn't think i would be permabanned from it. I wasn't trying to get banned, just wanted to be funny and a but stupid. But I was actually playing the game, and have made a decent farm w/ friends.

Why should we unban you? I should be unbanned because i was playing the game like normal and what i was saying wasn't very offensive to anybody, it was just annoying to most.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not be annoying with my messages and caps and will only use chat to talk or ask for help.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me because i didn't mean to be rude or break any rules because i dont intend to break rules. Also i realize that a warning of doing something means to stop.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I will not be annoying with my messages and caps and will only use chat to talk or ask for help. I will take the rules seriously.I didnt want to get banned and was just being funny for my frinds

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
If your 30 minute mute in-game wasn't clear enough then I'm going to make it very clear now. The way you were speaking in chat was completely inappropriate and has no place on a minecraft server. The first thing you did after you came back from your mute was start up with the same conduct that got you muted in the first place, which is why I banned you. MC-Drugs chat is very open compared to a lot of other servers, and we often get players who join just to cause trouble in chat and see how far they can push it. There is no reason staff or other players should have to tolerate that.

I will unban you, but in the future please listen to the helpers and higher staff when they're asking you to stop, and remember to speak more respectfully to the other players. Continuing on the way you were will likely result in you being banned again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.