Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - haze452

Status
Not open for further replies.

haze452

Member Name haze452

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: haze452

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : no clue

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Attempting to gain information to SWAT a player / Attempting to DOX

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the admin thought I was serious. And seeing a joke like that, I would understand that an admin would be concerned with the safety of their players and would want to take action.

What is your explanation of this reason? It kind of makes sense that if he saw the one sentence that it could have looked like i was trying to swat someone. But even still I dont really believe that he would really believe that.

Why should we unban you? At first I thought that ban was a joke and thought it was gonna be like 5 minutes or some shit but it wasnt so here I am. I was clearly joking like who the fuck swat's people thats dumb as shit. I had said I'll pay you 5 dollars to slap him irl and other stupid comments like that. It was pretty clear during the conversation that I was joking. I understand that joking about things like hacking and stuff like that can get you in trouble but this was like saying im gonna fuck your mom, it so obviously just a stupid joke.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure to stop making jokes.

How can we trust you again? I will keep in mind that a joke like that may come across as a threat and will make sure to not do that again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I understand that you dont want people like going to each others houses and shit but like that was so obviously a joke like come on.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
First off, I would like to say. I seen the logs so I seen the nature of the conversation. We take any type of DDOS / DOX / or SWAT threats very seriously as they do affect the players you come into contact with... We have always had a 0 toleration for these threats. You can see as to why this ban was no joke if you are stating you know it pertains to the safety of our players. What I am going to do is reduce the ban... the ban will not be completely lifted because of the nature of the ban... The ban length will be 5 days instead of a perm ban. After your ban is up, you are more than welcome to rejoin us and continue to be a productive member of our community. Please don't make me regret this decision. Thank you for your understanding and hope to see you again soon. Appeal Reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.