Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - haze452

Status
Not open for further replies.

haze452

Member Name haze452

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: haze452

Length of Ban: 21 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : no clue

Staff who banned you : Noodly

Staff who dealt with you : Noodly

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Illegal scripts

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think the admins assumed because I was using a script at all, I was going to use to cheat or as an exploit.

What is your explanation of this reason? I downloaded the mod like 30 minutes prior, trying to get a macro for my shop advert and an auto welcome message. I had literally no idea what I was doing I copied the first example of a script from their website that had me walk for a few steps.

Why should we unban you? I do not think I have broken any rules, I understand that using macros and scripts that give you an advantage over other players is against the rules, but I was in no way breaking these rules.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not use scripts its clearly not worth it. If I ever use a script I will make a ticket asking if it is ok before I use it.

How can we trust you again? I will make sure to clarify things before I use any scripts or macros.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.