Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - henry

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Member Name henry

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Clipzy (Alt- _clipzy_)

Length of Ban: Perma

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Permban

Staff who banned you : Parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : Parcheesi15

Staff who have warned you previously : No previous warns

Reason for ban on record : Use of Alts.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe that Parcheesi15 thought that I was using alts for exploiting reasons or something of that nature.

What is your explanation of this reason? Parcheesi15 said that I had another account on my I.P. which I did. Although this was my brother's account who also plays the sever and we have to share a computer.

Why should we unban you? I think that I should be unbanned because the alt was for my brother and was in no way connected to my account in-game. And I believe that just because we share a computer we should be punished for it.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure that is a staff member messages me about this issue I will thoroughly explain why there is another account on the same I.P. as me.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me because in the beginning I did nothing wrong and was wrongfully banned. I will continue to follow as rules as I have done before.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to say that Parcheesi15 should have asked me to explain or at least ive me a chance to explain before going ahead and banning my account.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Please join our Teamspeak at the address ts3.mc-drugs.com to verify that you and your brother are separate people on separate accounts. You will need to talk to a moderator or admin that is currently online.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I know your ban has expired, but if your brother still wishes to be unbanned you will still have to verify your accounts in teamspeak. I am going to close this appeal for the sake of organization but you can always come and verify later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online