Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - HideriKanzaki_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrogennn

Member Name HideriKanzaki_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: HideriKanzaki

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp

Staff who banned you : Ace

Staff who dealt with you : Ace, but we cleared it up.

Staff who have warned you previously : I haven't been warned

Reason for ban on record : "shop chest in wild"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They must have thought I have placed a shop chest somewhere, I guess?

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I literally haven't even placed a shop chest ever, not even in the player shops, could I get a screenshot of where it is?

Why should we unban you? Because I didn't even do anything

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I didn't do anything in the first place

How can we trust you again? I never broke any rules.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Could I get a screenshot, or description, from Ace about where he found this?

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
so the chest in question was reported to me by one of your faction members since it was in one of your faction bases. it was around a auto fishing mechine and when i check who it belonged to it was you that is why u are banned. as for the staff that dealt with u no one did since the ban was issues last night and u have not been on in 4 days at the time of the ban. so how u can say we cleared it up is very confusing to me

Hydrogennn

so the chest in question was reported to me by one of your faction members since it was in one of your faction bases. it was around a auto fishing mechine and when i check who it belonged to it was you that is why u are banned. as for the staff that dealt with u no one did since the ban was issues last night and u have not been on in 4 days at the time of the ban. so how u can say we cleared it up is very confusing to me
I haven't placed any shop chests, I don't even know how to, can you not provide a screenshot? I can assure you, why would I need a shop chest in my autofishing farm?

krom

MVP+
i am aware that as non-staff i am not supposed to reply here.
but the new shop plugin, which got replaced by now, had myself at some moments baffled, for in chat some notifications like "shop chest destroyed" or "shop could not be created" popped up, without my intention to even make one.
so this might be how you, hideri, committed a crime, unbeknownst to you.

Hydrogennn

i am aware that as non-staff i am not supposed to reply here.
but the new shop plugin, which got replaced by now, had myself at some moments baffled, for in chat some notifications like "shop chest destroyed" or "shop could not be created" popped up, without my intention to even make one.
so this might be how you, hideri, committed a crime, unbeknownst to you.
Well shit- I didn't even realise

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
If it was the old chest shop plugin, then I understand that you may have created it on accident. Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.