Username:

In-Game Name: Hllokttygrl

Reason for ban griefing towny

Length of ban: 3 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you KFrozen

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I may have used farms i cam across but i never griefed or destroyed anything

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I didnt grief anything i may have used a farm or two but i never griefed and any farm i used was on unclaimed land

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not use other peoples farms

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i pinky promise and i havent done anything else wrong on the server

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? please :(

kFrozen

Admin
Admin
Hey hllokttygrl!

The base that you raided had nearly a whole netherwart and potato farm destroyed, hoppers taken and sold on AH, and items stolen from chests. For future reference, using a farm you discovered while in towny is something you shouldn't do unless you receive permission from the owner of the farm. Regardless, you still destroyed large parts of a farm, stole hoppers, and items in chests which is well above just using someone else's farm. Please remember when you log back on that griefing and raiding is towny is not allowed!

Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online