Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - HMSinterceptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMSinterceptor

Member Name HMSinterceptor

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: HMSinterceptor

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : NeliDearest

Staff who dealt with you : NeliDearest

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : I used a potion about 7 minutes before /duty. I'm new from today and did honnestly not know it was forbidden, althou the potion was of no use at all on my /duty. Apparently when someone said its not allowed and i immediatly stopped, he had to be a jerk and report me anyway. I would appreciate if this ban could be reduces somehow.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I used a potion about 7 minutes before /duty. I'm new from today and did honnestly not know it was forbidden, althou the potion was of no use at all on my /duty. Apparently when someone said its not allowed and i immediatly stopped, he had to be a jerk and report me anyway. I would appreciate if this ban could be reduces somehow.

What is your explanation of this reason? I used a potion about 7 minutes before /duty. I'm new from today and did honnestly not know it was forbidden, althou the potion was of no use at all on my /duty. Apparently when someone said its not allowed and i immediatly stopped, he had to be a jerk and report me anyway. I would appreciate if this ban could be reduces somehow.

Why should we unban you? I used a potion about 7 minutes before /duty. I'm new from today and did honnestly not know it was forbidden, althou the potion was of no use at all on my /duty. Apparently when someone said its not allowed and i immediatly stopped, he had to be a jerk and report me anyway. I would appreciate if this ban could be reduces somehow.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will read the rule over again.

How can we trust you again? Its not such a serious ban, and i honnestly did not know

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.