Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - HomoJoey

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomoJoey

Member Name HomoJoey

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: LilHomoo

Length of Ban: A month

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Month

Staff who banned you : ACe

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa

Staff who have warned you previously : Dakotaa

Reason for ban on record : X-Ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because he thought that we had been X-Raying

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Me and Stef were going through her strip mine to try and find the base she found while strip mining.

Why should we unban you? Because me and Stef were not hacking, we had heard lava and were trying to find it and had dug all around the area to try and find it. I was not digging around that area. And it proves nothing because you can dig multiple ways to find lava. Another thing is on the Ts they asked “ Was the last time you got banned for X-RAY” and I said “ Yes “ but I looked at my ban appeal last time and it wasn’t for X-Ray. Which means that I do not have my hacked client anymore.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Don’t dig around in a strip mine.

How can we trust you again? I have people who I’ve been playing with on a server for the past few weeks. I’m admin on it to and it’s in 1.11.2, nobody has hacked clients for a dumb Minecraft update with crap PVP.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I promise you that I have been playing Legit and I took a picture of my screen literally after the TS Call which ended at 12:20 and I took it at 12:22. It won’t let me upload it for whatever reason, but I can’t provide anymore proof. I also feel very attacked when you have an admin on a server cussing at you and letting you to go “F yourself” it’s very rude and I felt affended by it, admins Shouldn’t be rude to players. But I only have the word of my friends to tell you all that I do not hack.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
i placed the chest and watched u dig into the room.
your lucky i did not make this ban longer after u came in a argued with me on TS

HomoJoey

I didn’t argue I asked you why you banned me and you flipped out on me started to cuss me out. Don’t try and play good Admin Now!

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
i got bad news i just found another base u x-rayed thats a 3rd x-ray ban which is a perm so u will need to find a new server to x-ray on.
BYE

HomoJoey

I was on for 20 minutes and didn’t x-Ray any bases when I joined... so remove the fucking stick up your ass, your server is shit With you fuck tard admins and owner ❤️.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.