Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - humbleshorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleshorts

Member Name humbleshorts

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: humbleshorts

Length of Ban: Infinite

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Cop ban.

Staff who banned you : Not sure.

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody.

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody.

Reason for ban on record : Being invisible while on duty.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was invisible on duty

What is your explanation of this reason? I was in pit and someone said mule jobs were up. Being the greedy person I am, I decided to try to catch the mulers. Therefore, I went on duty and went in position in front of spawn when I realized I was still invisible. I went to change it when generalfroggy and internetbanz told me I was invisible. I joked with generalfroggy and went off duty, offline.

Why should we unban you? I didn't profit from this at all and was an honest mistake. I did see someone muleing and let them go because I was invisible. I understand I am in the wrong here but I believe that I shouldn't get a ban for something of this caliber.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not be invisible while on duty.

How can we trust you again? I have never gotten into any trouble with the staff, except sending an add a little too quickly, but my history is clean.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I do understand that I was in the wrong because I didn't instantly /duty when I realized I was invisible but it won't happen again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online