Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - Hunt191

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunt191

Member Name Hunt191

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Hunt191

Length of Ban: 1 day (Finished)//Perm Cop Ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Cop ban

Staff who banned you : ThaCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : ThaCandyMan // (Nova told me I should try to appeal ino rder to receive my cop abilities back after my ban was up)

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Breaking Cop Rules - Selling Faction Drugs from /farm

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was selling drugs from a raid that me and my friend had just finished (i can show you the cannon as I still have a home set there, home raid in the farm world if you can check that), but we had put the drugs in his /farm base because it was the easiest to store in. I can see why candy banned me, as it looked like i was selling drugs for my faction, from my faction's farm, but it was all just a misconception.

What is your explanation of this reason? It really looked like I was selling drugs from my faction's farm, when in reality i was not.

Why should we unban you? According to Nova, selling drugs from a raid as a cop is allowed (and that's what I did) )so I figured I'd shoot my shot at getting my cop abilities back and maybe some of the money i spent ranking up my cop character.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will try to store drugs from a raid away from my factions farms in the future and be clear and direct with a staff member if i get stopped again.

How can we trust you again? I've spent over 36 hours on this server and enjoy every bit of it, so I have no good reason to break or bend the rules in the present or in the future. You can also keep a closer eye on me to future gain trust if need be.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I hope you can see where I'm coming from with this and hear my case out, but other than that its all up to you guys now.

ps: Have a wonderful day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.