play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - HunterOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterOG

VIP+
Member Name HunterOG

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: hunter080600

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft perm

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Vhizy bypassing ban

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was really angry and using words that i prob shouldn't have.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I went to prision with my allies and had more horse they enimed me and starting killing me. They eventually killed me with my 3.5mil horse so of course I was PISSED off and yeah i started going off yelling stuff in chat, but one of the main reasons i died was because i got frisked and i couldnt even run or fight back i literally just died which pissed me off, so i made a ticket and noodly replys back with vhizy why are you on hunters account and I was like im not this is hunter and then i got banned for "Bypassing a ban" also shortly after I got banned my brother started piping in saying how you just banned my little bro, so he banned him to for "bypassing a ban too", but trap and me were moving at the exact same time.

Why should we unban you? I am the legit hunter and what a younger kid cant cuss too like im sorry im exposed to that everyday and just because I can talk big over the internet doesnt mean anything. You think because im younger like i cant be swearing. Also vhizy doesnt even have time to play anymore even if he wanted to use one of our accounts which he doesnt. Just to clarify Vhizy has a coke problem and big time drug abuse , so im telling you he could care less about coming on the server, so it doesnt make sense he would be using both me and trap's account.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess I cant swear I have to talk like my age.

How can we trust you again? I really like this server and I have been playing for a little bit now.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If possible I could maybe ts3 someone and talk to them about the whole situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.