play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - HunterOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterOG

VIP+
Member Name HunterOG

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: hunter080600

Length of Ban: 20 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp

Staff who banned you : Sav

Staff who dealt with you : sav

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Pvp hacks- 3rd offence

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have no clue where she even thought i had hacks me and pax were just screwing around in prison shooting each other with guns and bows because we were bored. She never even told me what hacks she thought i was using so i dont know what she saw.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I cant give a solid explanation because im not even sure what "pvp hacks" she saw, maybe Bow aimbot?

Why should we unban you? I am a legit player and don't want to be banned. I have been clean for months and everyone knows that I have pvped staff members and haven't been known for using pvp hacks.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I mean I could of ss right there and would of been clean. I could record every pvp battle, but this is unnecessary and slows my computer down when im recording.

How can we trust you again? I have never ever used pvp hacks

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Also if i stay banned for "hacks" this would only be my second offence.

Paxsation124

MVP+
The moment this ban is referring to is when you and I were fist fighting on the staircase in prison. The fight started equal with you and I hitting a similar amount of hits on each other. After around 1 minute of this fighting you paused for a few seconds and immediately started destroying me. The fight went from equal to a point of I couldn't even hit you. At this point I called Sav who was in discord to watch the fight and for the next 30 seconds you never missed a single hit no matter which direction I moved and how fast(Aura). This is the first time you have been banned for "pvp hacks" but not for hacking in general which you have prior history. With multiple witnesses seeing you hacking and prior history this is more than enough evidence. Sav has the final decision on this appeal I am simply just stating the facts.

HunterOG

VIP+
Thank you for replying to my ban appeal. I was running drugs in prison I sold my drugs at prison and I was trying to just run and not fight, but you started fisting me and I just decided to play along, so i ran up the stairs while you were hitting me and i wasn't even trying to hit you but once we got to the top and into one of the rooms I started letting loose on you clicking as fast as i could on you, also you mention I didnt miss a shot I actually missed quite a few, but I just landed alot more than you. I mean you weren't moving anywhere you were just standing in front of me and swinging like no strafe or anything so I don't see were the aura was in that. I have used hacks in the past, but I've been clean for months and everyone knows that as I have pvped multiple mods without them calling me out. Just because people say you have hacks doesn't always make it true because I have heard multiple old DaddysAngels members said you hacked in the past, but doesn't mean its true or you still do. *EDIT* I also had a sword in my inventory so if you were really a threat I would of just killed you quickly and If i did have these hacks why would i use them against a naked? Thank you for your opinion and I hope this helps clear everything up.

Last edited:

Paxsation124

MVP+
I am not trying to start an argument on this post. To Sav and I it was very clear that I was not standing still and I was trying to strafe you out and to most people on MCDrugs I am a decent pvper. To say I wasn't moving at all would be a complete lie. It was very clear that when I was moving you never missed any hits which is impossible being I fought you for over 30 second also claiming you use a double clicker which is not allowed (SS Proof). I don't know why you would hack in a fist fight but I am not you so I wouldn't know. Multiple people saw you hacking and that's that.

Savannahhh

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Hey,

I am very sorry for my late response as I have been busy recently. After speaking with you in game, and with witnesses multiple times, I have decided to accept your appeal, as there was a significant amount of conflicting factors. Once again, sorry for my late reply :(

Thanks,
Sav.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.