play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - HunterOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterOG

VIP+
Member Name HunterOG

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Hunter080600

Length of Ban: 30 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Cheating in server event

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was using my outside gear in the death race.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I didn't get to read rules, which was my fault, so I just grabbed my gear and went into the race.

Why should we unban you? I never intended to cheat. I think that taking my items and disqualifying me would be enough rather than banning me. I don't even have a long history, half of the bans weren't legit and I was unbanned for them.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure to read the rules before I do something.

How can we trust you again? I have never cheated in a server event before and I have been playing this server for a couple months now with no problems.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal denied.
You have a long history of breaking the rules. You should know how to read them by now.

HunterOG

VIP+
Appeal denied.
You have a long history of breaking the rules. You should know how to read them by now.
This rule was not a long time rule I was anxious to win, so I just ran out there. I really did no harm and I didn't mean any. I feel like your just being mean to me. This was a total accident as for my history, half should be removed as they were false bans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.