Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Hypenotist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypenotist

Member Name Hypenotist

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban:

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you :

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record :

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :

What is your explanation of this reason?

Why should we unban you?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again?

How can we trust you again?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

Hypenotist

So this is more of a " Can I please get my Rank back?"

What I was told happened is I framed someone? Which I didn't, someone simply dropped it in front of me, but Im guessing my character lagged and the person behind me got it. And Ik it was kind of rude, But I then frisked them.
Then I was told multiple other people reported me, which I was unaware of. I swear, I have done nothing wrong on purpose. All I can say is my internet is terrible. I'm constantly lagging and I can see how this can look like I'm doing something wrong. But I beg, Is there still anyway to get my rank back? I have spent literally all.day. working to get as far as I did, and so I'm kind of really upset this happened. And even if I cant be a Cadet, can I atleast go back to Smuggler?

Last edited:

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Appeal invalid. Please fill out the ban appeal template properly. In the "nature of ban" section you can write "Police ban" or something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.