Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban appeal I dont know what i did???

should we be banned

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebruins77

so today I log on minding my own business when I see a person going hardcore on my face and killed me so I rage quit and logged off only to see I was banned. I was banned for having a "hacked client" so I was pretty upset. I don't know what a hacked client is so yeah I am pretty mad. later my sister comes on and the same thing happens and she gets a perm ban. and the reason was using an alternate account ebruins77. but we are brother and sister we were just building and growing crops together. please unban us please.

ebruins77

My name is :ebruins77
length of ban :sept 11 2016
Nature of ban: I don't know what that means
I got banned by :Gotedit
staff who dealt with you: no one just joined
staff who warned you: no one I just joined
reason for ban: alternate account spychicken (spychicken is my sister)
why you think you were banned: I think I was banned because they thought I was having two accounts which I don't spychicken is my sister
what is your explanation for this ban; they thought I had two accounts
why should we unban you ; you should unban me because I just joined this wonderful server and I didn't do anything wrong I was just working with my sister to grow the best weed there is.
what measures will you go through to not have this happen: this ban had nothing to do with me it was just an accident by the mods I think
why should we trust again: you should trust me because I didn't do anything wrong and if I did just tell me and it wont happen again.
what else would ou like to say: I would like to say please talk to the person you are going to ban before you ban to tell them what not to do.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
The ban for your hacked client will stay as me and GotEdit both saw you using freecam, but if you and your sister get on teamspeak I'll be happy to unban her and reduce your ban back down to 3 days

ebruins77

first off I don't know what the heck freecam is I have never hacked in my life why cant you just unban me now I did nothing but I will try to join teamspeak.

PS what is freecam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.